Con la tecnología de Blogger.

domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

LANDING TO HELSINKI.



Boarding at the airport.

And finally the D-day came!  It has been somewhat hard to let beloved people in Spain, but, the purpose is worthwhile. I start a new journey, but not any trip, a trip to the capital of the country with one of the world's most valued educational systems; sure I will learn a lot, so, from the airport of Madrid...


Boarding the plane

To the plane.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and from the plane...

 

Helsinki's Centras Station.

To Helsinki central station with a weather... of course more cold. It is about 8 degrees, but as the sun shines, the Finns make a good use to go out for a stroll and have a drink at the terraces of the city. I take this opportunity to learn something more...

Do you know that Finnish has the longest word in the world? Yes, and it is, please pay attention: "lentokonesuihku-turbiinimoottoriapumekaanikkoal-iupseerioppilas" (I don't know what it means). Another curiosity, the sauna was invented in Finland, there is a championship of soccer in mud, and also here they eat reindeer... and as I like the challenges...

My dinner this night.
That looks like sausage is the reindeer.

There you have the test, I've tried it... Pizza Lapland, it tastes something strong, but it is not bad... so I hope that Santa Claus putl his reindeers somewhere safe... because they may be in danger.

Well, It’s time to say goodbye! The day has been long, I'm tired, and tomorrow the course in the University of Helsinki starts... I promise to pay attention during the course to tell you more about our Erasmus project +.


Good night!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario