Con la tecnología de Blogger.

miércoles, 27 de abril de 2016

WEDNESDAY, APRIL THE 27TH: INCREASINGLY HAPPIER. SKY JUMPS.

How do you feel today? I hope that just as happy and satisfied as we... It has been a very hard day today; we kept on doing things Sven and I.

The day started with the 1st class, some incredible children who have a lovely teacher, Hanna-Kaisa Kousa... Look at how she reminds them everything they have to do today, Wednesday, using pictures... By the way, "uinti" in Finnish is swimming pool.



So they started to review some things from the previous class with their book.

Look at the book they have! Seems hard... isn’t it?

Finnish book from first course.

What I also have seen is the present they are preparing, by the mother's day… Do you have done yours? Well, here is an idea...




Another thing I noticed are the alphabet letters... Do you find some of them strange? Which one of them we don’t have in our alphabet?

Perhaps the letter "Mm"?


Perhaps the letter "Vv"?
They have sung a beautiful song and made also a dance, before they went out to the pool. I leave a small fragment...

VIDEO




Both the pool and the carriage are free of charge for all of them. They go four times a year and after the pool, certainly, came the sauna, so when they have finished they have been relaxed and hungry...

Before letting them, they wanted to make a picture with Sven... and he is delighted with commanding children’s attention and playing for a while with children...


Class 1-c, with their teacher Hanna-Kaisa Kousa

They have eaten everything, as I do, that I had second helpings of the dish, so good was the rice... It was not paella but it tasted DELICIOUS!


The truth is that today we have done everything under the sun. Children stopped us in the corridors and asked us many things. The youngest ones, I don’t understand them because up to nine years they don’t begin to study English, but the rest of the school I do... they ask me a lot about my school, my students, Sven...

This group of 3rd has put me a lot of questions about you... Through our website I have taught them some of the photos that you have, and they would be glad to meet you...

Class 3 c with her tutor Anni korhonem.

Do you want to see some craftworks that they have painted? THEY ARE IMPRESSIVE! In case our youngest children want to do any of them...




By the way, we already have our presents displayed at the entrance of the school, in one of the glass cabinets... I loved seeing the flag of Spain!


After lunch and rest, (at 11 in the morning, which for us is really really early,) they had P.E. and how did Sven enjoy playing with the children and all the material they used...






At the end he wanted to play with everything so he has been made a mess on the ropes of the Pavilion, thank goodness I was there to help him...

At the last minute, while Sven was resting slightly, I've played badminton with the girls from 6th, yes, you read it well, girls, only girls, because it is a class that is divided and while the guys are doing maths, girls do physical education, and then they change. Here the divisions are more flexible and if teachers agree they don’t have to justify anything more...

In Finland, there are still three hours per week of P.E. In Spain they are reduced to two hours per week since some years ago.

With the girls from 6th. As you can see I'm also barefoot.

As I have told you before, today has been a very fun and full day... At the way back, as the bus arrived the pupils from the school who came with their bikes, were waving us and asked me when we were going to enter their class… By the way, tomorrow I have to teach English to the 6th group... I am going to tell them about you... I will tell you.

Sven and I already have our bus pass, as the inhabitants of Lahti
On the way back, making good use of the Sun, we’ve approached to see ski jumps in Lahti as they are very famous, and the whole city is very happy because in 2017 will be organized here the ski jumps world games... Also they have put a counter in the city to know the days remaining for the event...


It’s very modern. Above you can see the days missing to be Lahti the world capital of this winter sport.


Now it’s closed and there is no snow, but in winter it must be incredible. Here you are two links so you can have an idea how impressive is all this... Both videos are awesome, I recommend them.




Falls I do not come next year, I have already done some photos to show to my Friends. 
Reaching the highest tower with the tip of my finger...
And looking closely, will not be missing any of the parts and the jumpers fall while jumping.  

As always I leave something unsaid; but here is so late and I get up every morning at 5:00 A.M.


Next time I will tell you how I saw the Hockey team training...

Good night and ....¡Read a lot!

1 comentario: